This is a role for ambitious professionals with proven experience in a similar position. Ideally, candidates shall be in possession of a professional qualification or in the final stages of their studies. The following are the responsibilities and duties for this role and the required skill set.
- Attend to clients’ queries/communication including meetings;
- Managing of accounts teams;
- Performing back and other reconciliations;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Reviewing of internal controls;
- Preparation of management and other ad hoc reporting.
- Preferably fully qualified or in the final stages of obtaining an accounting qualification;
- Candidates must also have a strong command of the English language and effective communication skills;
- Experience will be considered as an asset;
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment;
- Goal-oriented and team player.
- You will need to be an outgoing and motivated individual;
- Can work well within a team environment;
- Strong organisation skills;
- Good eye for detail.
Applicants are expected to have their own means of transport.
Please send a cover letter and a CV including professional references to the HR Manager at [email protected] by not later than 31st January 2023.Apply Now