Established in 2008, NOUV helps organisations identify, design, and execute their strategy. We focus on creating the change that matters by working together with our clients and by partnering with industry experts to develop and realise business goals. Our consulting, speciality and support services offer an integrated solution to our client’s toughest challenges across all business functions.
Moreover, we match high-quality business opportunities to the right investors and assist companies in boosting their business’s appeal to stakeholders, maximising funding options, identifying and negotiating with target businesses or potential acquirers or joint ventures.
NOUV are: certified public accountants – practising auditors – licenced company service providers – certified information systems auditors and an independent member of TGS, a dynamic global business network of independent firms providing accounting, audit, tax, business advisory and commercial legal services. Currently operating with 62 members from 57 countries and states.
Following a period of growth, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Associate to join our Advisory team. The position is available on a full-time basis.
- Attend to clients’ queries / communication including meetings
- Assist in the managing of accounts teams
- Performing bank and other reconciliations
- Liaise with external auditors
- Reviewing internal controls
- Assist in the preparation of management and other ad hoc reporting
- Preferably fully qualified or in the final stages of obtaining an accounting qualification
- Candidates must also have a strong command of the English language and good communication skills
- Experience will be considered as an asset
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment
- Goal-oriented and a team player
- Must be fluent in Maltese and English
- You will need to be an outgoing and motivated individual
- Can work well within a team environment
- Strong organisation skills
- Good eye for detail
- Applicants are expected to have their own means of transport
Applicants are expected to have their own means of transport.
Kindly email your letter of application and CV to [email protected]Apply Now