Established in 2008, NOUV helps organisations identify, design, and execute their strategy. We focus on creating the change that matters by working together with our clients and by partnering with industry experts to develop and realise business goals. Our consulting, speciality and support services offer an integrated solution to our client’s toughest challenges across all business functions.
Moreover, we match high-quality business opportunities to the right investors and assist companies in boosting their business’s appeal to stakeholders, maximising funding options, identifying and negotiating with target businesses or potential acquirers or joint ventures.
NOUV are certified public accountants – practising auditors – licenced company service providers – certified information systems auditors and an independent member of TGS, a dynamic global business network of independent firms providing accounting, audit, tax, business advisory and commercial legal services. Currently operating with 62 members from 57 countries and states.
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Associate on a full-time basis and based in Malta.
- Maintain organised planning of work and make sure that the portfolio of client entities is in good standing and maintained in good order with all relevant authorities;
- Coordinate the incorporation, maintenance, and / or dissolution of companies;
- Manage all requirements covering contractual matters and licensing as required;
- Assisting in the gaming licensing process for MGA licenses;
- Work closely with the team of financial account managers to meet client expectations;
- Maintain close contact and build a strong relationship with authorities, auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries, and other external parties;
- Attend and participate in client meetings, either on or off-site;
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities;
- Assist in the AML and compliance program of the NOUV group. This includes drafting of policies, review of existing client files, requesting and see to provide any addition documentation needed;
- Assisting clients with other corporate-related matters, such as share transfers, bank account applications, submission of necessary documentation to the MBR or other authorities, assistance with working permits, etc.
- Candidates must also have a strong command of the English language and good communication skills;
- Experience will be considered as an asset;
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment;
- Goal-oriented and team player.
- You will need to be an outgoing and motivated individual;
- Can work well within a team environment;
- Strong organisation skills;
- Good eye for detail;
- Applicants are expected to have their own means of transport.