BUSINESS ADVISOR (FULL-TIME)
At Tuning Fork Advisory (TFA) we have been growing from strength to strength and we need more muscle. This is a stimulating opportunity to self-develop and contribute to our continued success and growth.
We are looking for a driven Business Advisor to be an integral part of our fantastic young team. Within this role you will act as a business change agent driving business optimisation at the clients you are assigned.
What we need you to have to join TFA:
- Bachelor degree (MQF Level 6) or higher in Engineering, Management, Sciences or similar
- Excellent customer interfacing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and abilities to effectively communicating with the clients
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Able to effectively manage a number of projects concurrently
- Adaptable to the changing situations of the organisation and clients
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to undertake any training that may be provided
- Possess a valid driving license
Lean methodology and internal auditing qualifications such as ISO 9001 or experience in internal auditing will be considered an asset, although training will be provided
Experience in business process re-engineering, transformation approaches or other change programmes is considered an asset
What you will get at TFA:
- We will support the right candidate to reach the performance levels that our clients expect
- Ensure you achieve the job satisfaction you deserve.
- Provide you with the required training and a development plan so that the selected candidate can continue to grow within TFA for years to come
- Fuel and mobile phone allowance
Please send a covering letter and a CV including professional references to the Senior Partner at [email protected] by not later than Saturday 30th April 2022.Apply Now